West Bengal Railway Vacancy 2016 Apply online for 145 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Bengal Railway Vacancy 2016 Apply online for 145 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in – West Bengal Railway recruitment board has recently released a official notification for the recruitment of 145 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The West Bengal Railway official has invited to fill the application form for Apprentice Posts. All the candidates who want to work with Railway department at West Bengal State are informing you that they can register their name in West Bengal Railway Recruitment 2016 via online on before last date. The application process has already stated. interested candidates may able to apply for railway Job Opportunities on before last date 9th November 2016. Candidates may check Eligibility details i,e Age Limits, Education details, Examination fee and Etc through our web page below. Candidates also may get more details by visiting official web portal.
- Name of The Organization : Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of The Designations : Apprentice Posts
- Total No of Posts : 145
- Category : Recruitment
- Applying las date : 9th Nov 2016
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
About Railway Board :
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Board works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment boards have several boards working for it appoint new employees and they are situated in different parts of India. There are 21 RBB’s and they are RRB Ahemadabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar. RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvantha-puram.
Vacancy Details :
> Technician / Filter – 45
> Welder – 08
> Technician – 39
> Fitter – 53
Education Qualification :-
Candidates should have 12th Pass and ITI from Relevant field from reputed University / institute.
Age limits :-
Candidates should have age limit between 18-25 Year.
Pay Scale :-
Rs.5200/- to 20200/- per month + Grade Pay 1800/-
Application Fee :-
Candidates must have Rs.100/- for General Category and Rs.70/- for Reserved category & Female Candidates.
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Railway Vacancy 2016
- Candidates firstly need to visit official website.
- Find out official Notification and Click it.
- Read Official notice very Carefully.
- Then Choose your Post as Your Qualification wise.
- Click On Apply Online link.
- Fill all required Detail are Personal Information / Education and etc.
- Check all the Details before Final Submission
- Then Click on Submit Button
- After take a hard copy of Application Form for further use.
West Bengal Railway Jobs 2016 @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates who is going to apply for this job are informed you that they should be check official notification before applying. Suitable and Eligible applicants may able to apply on before 9th Nov 2016. Candidates if you have any problem may visit official web portal and also ask us. we will happy to assist you as soon.
Related Posts :
- BSNL Vacancy 2017 Apply Online for 2510 JTO Posts, Check BSNL Latest Job Notification
- NIFT Stenographer/Assistant Exam Admit Card 2016 Download
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Available Soon at official web site
- BEL Admit Card 2016 Download Engineer Exam Call Letter
- NRDC Trainee & IPFC Admit Card 2016 Download @nrdcindia.com