TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Merit List/Cut Off Marks 2015, TSSPDC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Exam Result 2015, TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result, TSSPDCL AE Exam Result 2015, TSSPDCL AE Result 2015
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result – Check Merit List/ Cut Off Marks
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) has been organized written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) on 22nd November 2015 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at different centers located with in the jurisdiction of GHMC. Now TSSPDCL is going to announce TSSPDC AE Exam Result 2015 in just few days through their official website i.e. www.tssouthernpower.com. All the appeared contenders can check their results by submitting their Roll numbers or Registration Numbers at result web page in upcoming days. At present TSSPDC AE Exam Result date has not finalized by the examination authority. But we are expecting that TSSPDCL AE Exam Result 2015 will be out soon as possible. Contenders can check complete things about TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result – Check Merit List/ Cut Off Marks from here.
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result :- The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd is one of most valueble power distribution company in the state Telangana. It is also known as TSSPDCL in shortly & popularly. The TSSPDCL was incorporated under the companies act 1956 as a public limited company on 2nd June 2014. Presently, TSSPDCL Headquarter is located in Hyderabad. TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,338 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations, 2,039 Nos. of power transformers, 720 Nos. of 33 KV feeders, 5,257 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 2,46,426 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities. In addition to these, solar power is also considered a priority in order to overcome the shortage of power in the state.
TSSPDC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Exam Result 2015
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result :- As per the official notification, Applications had invited On-line from qualified Contenders through the proforma application was made available on TSSPDCL Website www.tssouthernpower.com and http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for the post of Assistant Engineer/Electrical. There has available total 201 Assistant Engineer posts to recruit by the TSSPDCL. Accordingly selection process, The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for OPEN consisting of common merit list which shall be filled first and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of Company level only.
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Merit List/Cut Off Marks 2015
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result :- Now contenders who have been appeared in the exams and waiting for the result they will be able to check TSSPDCL AE Result 2015 very soon by clicking direct link of official website which is available here on this page. Contenders who are looking for TSSPDCL Results 2015, they have advised to wait some time to get TSSPDCL AE Exam 2015 Result officially. According to the TSSPDCL AE Exam 2015 analysis, This year cut off marks may slightly high. Paper of TSSPDC was above an average in comparision previous years. TSSPDC Assistant Engineer Cut Off Marks 2015 will be available category wise and merit list will be release as name wise. The TSSPDCL AE Exam Result 2015 will be appear on official website along with the cut off marks & merit list.
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result :- Contenders who had applied & appeared proudly in the TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Examination 2015,can visit official website of TSSPDCL to download their answer key. As per the official details, A spacious number of eligible contenders had applied for this and attended TSSPDCL AE Exam 2015 very proudly. Since exam is over, all the appeared contenders are eagerly waiting & searching for TSSPDCL AE Result 2015 on internet. There , we are providing instructions to get TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2015 Result from here. Contenders can use following instructions on the day of result declaration.
How To Check TSSPDCL AE Exam Result 2015 ?
- Firstly you log on to official website i.e. www.tssouthernpower.com.
- Then, search TSSPDCL AE Exam Result 2015 link in News upadte section.
- Click on that link.
- New page will be open in new tab.
- Fill all required things on that page i.e. Roll No , Registration No & DOB.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your Result will appear in front of your device screen.
- You can take it also as printout for future uses.
Click Here To Check TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Result 2015 (To Be Release)
You May Also Read Same Category Articles –
- TNPSC Services Group I Pre Exam Result Date check Expected cut off 2015
- DMRCL Assistant Manager(Civil) Result Date check Expected cut off Merit list 2015