www.npcil.nic.in, NPCIL Recruitment 2016-17, NPCIL Technical Officer/Scientific Officer Jobs 2016 , NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, NPCIL Technical Officer/Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016
NPCIL Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 43 Technical Officer and Scientific Officer Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has been published a recruitment notification regarding 43 Technical Officer & Scientific Officer posts. Eligible and interested applicants may apply online for this recruitment from 30th September 2016 to till 21st October 2016. As per the official details, The vacancies are available for Technical Officer/ D, Scientific Officer/ C & Technical Officer/ C vacancies. Applicants who are going to submit their online applications for NPCIL Recruitment 2016-17, have advised to check official notification before applying. Therefore, Here we are providing all the useful information about NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016-17
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India underthe Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL Technical Officer/Scientific Officer Jobs 2016
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has already started the NPCIL Bharti 2016 online forms till 21st October, 2016. Applicants who have eligible for this vacancy have recommended to apply online to make their future bright as in an employee in NPCIL. Hence, applicants may check their eligibility for NPCIL Technical officer & Scientific Officer posts from here. If you guys are willing to apply online for this recruitment. Then you can check eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply & important dates through this web page.
NPCIL Technical Officer/Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016 Details :
- Name of The Recruitment Organizer : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Total No of Posts : 43
- Name of The Designations : Technical Officer/ D, Scientific Officer/ C & Technical Officer/ C
- Official Website : www.npcil.nic.in
- Last Date : 21st October 2016
NPCIL Technical Officer/Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification : Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) / 5 years Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks ( A minimum 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university/institutions) in any of the engineering disciplines.
Age Limit ( Age as on 15th May, 2016 ) :
|Category||Upper Age Limit (Years)|
|OBC – 3 years||29|
|SC/ST – 5 years||31|
- 1. Age Relaxation for those belonging to the following:
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984(Dep1984) -5 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 5 years
- Persons With Disability (PWD) – 10 years relaxation of age (degree of disability 40% or above) in following disablement categories identified for appointment of the post in the following disciplines :
Important Date’s :
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 30-09- 2016
- Last Date for apply online : 21-10- 2016
How To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2016 ?
- Firstly you need to log on official website at the www.npcil.nic.in
- After that, click on the Apply Online link.
- Then, Fill all required details correctly in the form.
- Now upload your scanned photo & signature.
- Thereafter proceed the online payment process.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you can take out the print out of your application form for further uses.