www.momascholarship.gov.in, MOMA Scholarship Forms 2016-17, MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17, MOMA Scholarship Registration 2016, MOMA Scholarship 2016-17, MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2016-17, MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
MOMA Scholarship Form 2016-17 Apply now Registration process
MOMA Scholarship Forms 2016-17 are available at the www.momascholarship.gov.in. Students who are eligible for the MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17 may get online registration for MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 through official website. If, you want to get MOMA Minority Scholarship 2016-17. Then you need to apply online for this. Hence, you may proceed to MOMA Scholarship Registration 2016-17 from here. Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country. Based on the state-wise population of these communities, the distribution of scholarship will be as in official web portal.
MOMA Scholarship 2016-17
The Scheme will be implemented by the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations, which receive 100% central assistance from Government of India for the total expenditure under the scheme. Every single year, Thousands of deserving students registers themselves for MOMA Scholarship. This year also, The organization are obtaining the online MOMA Scholarship Forms for the year 2016-17. This is a Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme which is only for Minority students like Muslims, Kristian & Sikh religion. If you are one of them and you deserves the scholarship as per the following eligibility criteria. Then you should apply online for it.
MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from complete sources.
- A students inmate in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.
MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2016-17
Now we are going to provide you entire specification about MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2016-17. where you can check the whole Financial Assistance details with various types. Let’s have a look.
- Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only) – Rate For Hostler : Rs.10,000/-per annum
( Rs.1000 p.m.) – Rate for Day Scholar : Rs.5,000/- per annum. ( Rs.500 p.m.) with Total amount of Rs. 30,000/-
- Course Fee – Rate for Hostler : Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less – Rate For Day Scholar : Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less. with total amount of Rs. 25,000/-
How To Register For MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 ?
On this web page, We have a pdf file which is downloadable. Students may follow the instructions which is provided in pdf file. wherein, some simple and very useful methods are available for you.