www.mahapolice.gov.in, Maharashtra Police SI Online Recruitment Form 2016, Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy Form 2016 , Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy 2016, Maharashtra Police SI Bharti Form 2016, Maha Police SI Application Form 2016
Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms
Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms : – Here is very good news for the candidates who belongs to Maharashtra state. The news is that Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board have invited to fill online application forms for 828 Sub Inspector post. Candidate’s who are looking for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2016, can apply online for this vacancy if they eligible. The online recruitment process has started from 27th July, to 7th November, 2016 via www.mahapolice.gov.in. Now candidates who are willing to apply online for Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy 2016, have strongly advised to check official notification before apply online which is available in this article. Check entire things about Maharashtra Police SI Online Recruitment Form 2016 through this page. Let’s have look.
Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy Form 2016
Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 302 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of 282 Superintendents of Police, 523 Deputy Superintendents of Police, 3522 Inspectors, 3123 Assistant Police Inspectors, 6230 Sub Inspectors and 1,80,550 men (members of constabulary).
Maharashtra, a highly industrialized State with large urban conglomerates, has adopted Commissionerates system for policing its large cities. The State has 10 Commissionerates and 35 district police units. The motto of Maharashtra Police is . It means that Maharashtra Police is committed to PROTECTING THE RIGHTOUS AND CONTROLLING & ANNIHILATING THE EVIL. Maharashtra Police is headed by Director General of Police. The State police Head Quarter is located at Mumbai.
Maha Police SI Application Form 2016
- Name of The Department – Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board.
- Name of The Post – Sub Inspector.
- Total No of Posts – 828.
- Application Form Status – Available Till 11th Nov. 2016.
- Admit Card Status – Available Later.
- Physical Exam Date – Available Later.
- Written Date – Available Later.
Eligibility Criteria For SI
Education qualification – All the aspirants who wish to apply for PSI Recruitment must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or institute.
Age limit – Candidate’s age should be under 35 Year as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable ad per the Govt rules.
Selection procedure – Candidate will be selected on the basis of Performance in Written Exam, Physical Test.
Application fee structure– Rs. 523/- for unreserved category and Rs. 323/- for reserved category. Candidate pay application fee Online/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Maharashtra Police SI Physical Standards – As we all know that physical standard test is very important part of police recruitment and without physical ability you cannot work under any police department. Therefore, there is some important physical measurement to become SI In Maha Police. Checked it below.
Physical Standards for Male
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest – 79 cm with inhalation of 5 cm
- Physical Standards for Female
- Height – 155 cm
- Physical Test for Male
The physical test distributed different marks i.e.
- Iron Ball Throwing – 20 marks
- Long Jump – 20 marks
- 5 km race – 20 marks
- 100 meters race – 20 marks
- 10 pull ups – 20 marks
- Total – 100 marks
Physical Test for Female
The Female Physical Test is distributed following marks
- Long Jump – 25 marks
- 3 km race – 25 marks
- 100 meters race – 25 marks
- $ kg Iron Ball Throwing – 25 marks
- Total – 100 marks
- Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2016
- Organization Name:- Maharashtra Police Department
- Official Website Name:- www.mahpolice.gov.in
- Post Name:- SI and Constable
- Number of Posts:- 828 Posts
- Mode of Application:- Online.
- Job Location:- Maharashtra.
- Pay Scale:- For ASI – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and For Constable- Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
Application fee: Candidate should pay application in Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 which is mentioned in the below section for the post of ASI and Constable.
- For General/OBC candidates:- Check In Notification.
- For SC/ ST/ Women candidates:- Nil.
How To Submit Maharashtra Police SI Online Form 2016 ?
- Candidates need to visit official web site firstly – www.mahapolice.gov.in
- After that, search Application Form link. click on that link.
- Now complete your application form filling by all tasks.
- Then upload your passport size scanned photo & sing. and complete your payment procedure.
- Then, Recheck your application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your application form will be accepted and take out the print out of it for future uses.
Recommended For You –
- Assam Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms
- AP Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms
- UP Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms
- Gujarat Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Forms
- Uttarakhand Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Form
If students have any problem Related to the Maharashtra Police SI Bharti Form 2016 then they can ask me (www.xmresults.in) from comment box. xmresults will solve your problem soon as possible. If you like this article then you can also share this article on several social networks. You can also bookmark our website to visit again & again. Thank you for staying with us.