Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, Maharashtra Police Jobs 201, www.mahapolice.gov.in, Maharashtra Police Vacancies 2016, Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2016, Maharashtra Police SI ASI Recruitment Forms 2016,Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, www.mahapolice.gov.in, Latest Bharti Vacancy
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, www.mahapolice.gov.in, Latest Bharti Vacancy
- Maharashtra Police Latest Recruitment 2016
- Maharashtra Police Constable/Siphai Recruitment 2016
- Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2016
- Maharashtra Police ASI Recruitment 2016
- How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016 ?
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, www.mahapolice.gov.in, Latest Bharti Vacancy : – Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board is going to release official advertisement for the recruitment of various posts like Constable, SI, ASI, Fireman, Driver & Etc very soon. The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 online application form filling process will be commenced soon by the authority. Aspirants who are willing to fill Maharashtra Police Online Recruitment Forms 2016, have to advised to read official advertisement before apply. Presently, there is not any notification regarding Maha Police Vacancy 2016. But It is notified that around 4300 number of vacancy will be disclosed soon by the Maha Police Recruitment Board. Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2016, will be able to apply online for various designations soon via www.mahapolice.gov.in. You guys can also check actual details about Maharashtra Police Vacancies 2016 from here.
Current Trending :-
- Maharashtra Police SI Online Recruitment Form 2016 for 828 Vacancy
- Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- Maharashtra Police ASI Online Application Form 2016 for 191 Vacancy
About Maharashtra Police
Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 302 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre, it consists of 282 Superintendents of Police, 523 Deputy Superintendents of Police, 3522 Inspectors, 3123 Assistant Police Inspectors, 6230 Sub Inspectors and 1,80,550 men (members of constabulary).
Maharashtra, a highly industrialized State with large urban conglomerates, has adopted Commissionerates system for policing its large cities. The State has 10 Commissionerates and 35 district police units. The motto of Maharashtra Police is . It means that Maharashtra Police is committed to PROTECTING THE RIGHTOUS AND CONTROLLING & ANNIHILATING THE EVIL. Maharashtra Police is headed by Director General of Police. The State police Head Quarter is located at Mumbai.
Maharashtra Police Latest Recruitment 2016
Everyday, All the aspects of Maharashtra state are searching absorbingly for Maharashtra Police Latest Recruitment 2016. It is also predicted that many of aspirants are searching for Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2016 & Maharashtra Police SI ASI Recruitment Forms 2016 on internet. Therefore, we also glad to informed you all that Maharashtra Police Vacancies are too close to reveal. Nearly every year, Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board is releases various notification regarding police recruitment. This year also, The Board is entirely set up to conduct whole kind of process of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Process. Hence, Aspirants should know the eligibility criteria, age limitations, application fee structure, pay scale, important dates & How to apply for it. Currently, the official notification is not available. But here we have a similar details regarding Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016. Let’s have look.
Maharashtra Police Constable/Siphai Recruitment 2016
Name of Recruitment Board – Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board.
Name of The Designation – Constable/ Siphai.
Application Form Status – Closed.
Admit Card Status – Available Now.
Examination To Held Soon.
New Vacancy Date – Update Soon.
Eligibility Criteria For Constable
|Age Limit||25 years/Age Relaxation:- 30 years for only reserved categories|
|Educational Qualification||HSC (Class 12th) or equivalent from any recognized board|
|Physical Standards for Maha Police Bharti||· Height-165 cms , Chest-79-84 cms (Male candidate)
· Height – 155 cms (female candidate)
|Physical Test Standards||PHYSICAL TEST FOR MALE (100 Marks)
· 5 km race-20 marks
· 100 meter race – 20 marks
· Iron Ball Throwing – 20 marks
· Long Jump – 20 marks
· 10 Pull Ups- 20 marks
PHYSICAL TEST FOR Female (100 Marks)
· 3 km race-25 marks
· 100 meter race – 25 marks
· Iron Ball Throwing (4 kg) – 25 marks
· Long Jump – 25 marks
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2016
Name of The Department – Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board.
Name of The Post – Sub Inspector.
Total No of Posts – 828.
Application Form Status – Available Till 11th Nov. 2016.
Eligibility Criteria For SI
Education qualification – All the aspirants who wish to apply for PSI Recruitment must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or institute.
Age limit – Candidate’s age should be under 35 Year as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable ad per the Govt rules.
Selection procedure – Candidate will be selected on the basis of Performance in Written Exam, Physical Test.
Application fee structure– Rs. 523/- for unreserved category and Rs. 323/- for reserved category. Candidate pay application fee Online/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Maharashtra Police SI Physical Standards – As we all know that physical standard test is very important part of police recruitment and without physical ability you cannot work under any police department. Therefore, there is some important physical measurement to become SI In Maha Police. Checked it below.
Physical Standards for Male
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest – 79 cm with inhalation of 5 cm
Physical Standards for Female
- Height – 155 cm
Physical Test for Male
The physical test distributed different marks i.e.
- Iron Ball Throwing – 20 marks
- Long Jump – 20 marks
- 5 km race – 20 marks
- 100 meters race – 20 marks
- 10 pull ups – 20 marks
- Total – 100 marks
Physical Test for Female
The Female Physical Test is distributed following marks
- Long Jump – 25 marks
- 3 km race – 25 marks
- 100 meters race – 25 marks
- $ kg Iron Ball Throwing – 25 marks
- Total – 100 marks
Maharashtra Police ASI Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:- Maharashtra Police Department
Official Website Name:- www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
Post Name:- SI and Constable
Number of Posts:- 675 Posts (ASI-191 Post & Constable – 484 Posts)
Mode of Application:- Online.
Job Location:- Maharashtra.
Pay Scale:- For ASI – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and For Constable- Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
Application fee: Candidate should pay application in Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 which is mentioned in the below section for the post of ASI and Constable.
- For General/OBC candidates:- Not Mentioned
- For SC/ ST/ Women candidates:- Nil.
How To Apply For Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016 ?
- Aspirants need to visit official web site firstly – www.mahapolice.gov.in
- After that, search apply online. click on that link.
- Now complete your application form filling by all tasks.
- Then upload your passport size scanned photo & sing. and complete your payment procedure.
- Then, Recheck your application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your application form will be accepted and take out the print out of it for future uses.
You May Also Like –
- Uttarakhand Police SI ASI Bharti 2016 Online Recruitment Form
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Answer keys 2016 – Economics Paper
- Uttarakhand Police Bharti 2016 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Physical Standard, Educational Qualification
- Uttarakhand Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Online Forms
- DDU University Results 2016, BA B Sc, B Com, MA M Sc, ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
If students have any problem Related to the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016 then they can ask me (www.xmresults.in) from comment box. xmresults will solve your problem soon as possible. If you like this article then you can also share this article on several social networks. You can also bookmark our website to visit again & again. Thank you for staying with us.