Karnataka TET Application Form 2016, Check KARTET Notification, Registration Date
Karnataka TET Application Form 2016, Check KARTET Notification, Registration Date – The Government of School Education Karnataka has dispatched a official notification for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility test (TET) Application form. Candidates who are interested for filling TET Application form they should go for official website. The Karnataka TET Application form 2016 will be available on its main official site schooleducation.kar.nic.in . The application form process has started from 14th Oct 2016 and it will be closed on 9th Nov 2016. Candidates may fill up application form of teacher Eligibility test through online on before last date. Candidates who want to apply for TGT and PRT Job at Karnataka State are informing you that they should have qualified Karnataka TET examination. So presently the Department has invited to fill Application form which will be closed on 09-11-2016. Therefore applicants may apply online until last date.
Candidates who is going to fill the application form for TET examination they can check further information regard KAR TET 2016 Application form from her below. The application form will be accepted by online on before last date of process. hence after outdated the form will not allowed. So we are recommended to all those aspirants who are interested in Govt Teacher job they have to cleared TET exam which is process now going on through online application form until 09th November 2016. Further more details will get by visiting official site.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2016 date
- Name of Organization -The Government of School Education Karnataka
- Name of examination – Teacher Eligibility test
- Registration Starting date -14th Oct 2016
- Applying last date – 09th Nov 2016
- Examination date – 18th Dec 2016
- Official site – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have cleared PUC / Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or BA/B.SC and Diploma in B.Ed (Bachelors of Education ) or Bachelors of Elementary education (B.E.E.D)
Karnataka TET paper Details –
Karnataka Teacher eligibility test Examination will be conducted for Two papers. Now check for Full Details below.
- Paper 1st for those candidates who want to become a Teacher of Primary Class ( I to V )
- Paper 2nd for those candidates who want to become a Teacher of Elementary Class (VI to VIII)
Application fee –
Candidates who is going to fill KAR TET Paper 1st they have to pay Application Charges as per category wise
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Sc/St Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Applicants who is going to fill KAR TET Paper 2nd they have to pay Application Charges as per category wise.
- General / Unreserved Category – Rs.800/-
- Sc/St Candidates – Rs 400/-
How to Apply for Karnataka TET Examination 2016
- Candidates need to visit official web portal @schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Then Click on New registration ,
- After that click Apply Online Click.
- Fill mandatory personal details rightly.
- Upload Scanned photograph and Signature.
- pay the application fee through online method.
- Now Generate Application
- Take a hard copy of form for further use.
Important dates –
- Application process starting date –14th Oct 2016
- Closing date – 09th Oct 2016
- Application receipt last date – 11th Nov 2016
- KAR TET exam date –18th December 2016
- Download Karnataka TET Exam Admit card – 28th Nov 2016
- Results Date – February 2016