Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2016, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, Indian Navy Recruitment 2016, Indian Navy Vacancies 2016, Indian Navy SSC PC Officer Vacancy 2016 apply online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016, SSC, PC Officer Posts, Apply Online Officer Entry Jobs 2016, joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for unmarried Male and Female aspirants for joining the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Education and Logistics Branches/ Cadres in Indian Navy for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission, for course commencing Jan 2017. Aspirants who are waiting and looking throughout internet for Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2016, have advised to read official notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 which has been provided below by the www.xmresults.in. Aspirants who are willing to apply online for Indian Navy Vacancies 2016 have recommended to follow official notification before apply. Let’s check Indian Navy SSC PC Officer Vacancy 2016 apply online complete details.
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War. The Indian Navy was activated in the year 1830. Presently, Indian Navy haed-quarter is located in New Delhi, India.
Aspirants who wants to work under Indian Navy, have a good chance to grab this opportunity. Eligible and interested aspirants who wants to join Indian Navy, can apply online till 9 April 2016 via joinindiannavy.gov.in. If you are one of them then your are looking at right web page. Because, Here we are providing whole things about Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection method, application fee & important dates on this page.
- Name of Organization – Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena).
- Name of Advertisement – Indian Navy Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Designation – Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Education and Logistics Branches/ Cadres & Permanent Commission (PC).
- Job Location – All India.
- Job Category – Navy Jobs 2016
- Official Web Link – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Educational Qualification –
SSC (Edn) – Aspirants should possess M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc)/ M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc)/ M.Sc Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc)/ MA (English) with (physics or maths in intermediate or equivalent standard).
PC (Logistics) – Aspirants should possess B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline/ MBA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ B.Sc (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT).
Age Limit – Aspirants age should be between 21-25 Years for SSC (EDn). and 19 1/2 – 25 Years for PC (Logistics).
Selection Process – Aspirants will be elected based on academic merit, SSB interview (Intelligence test, Picture Perception, Discussion test, Psychological test, Group test & interview), medical examination.
Important Dates –
- Commencing Date to Apply Online – 19 March 2016.
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 9 April 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application – 19 April 2016
- Date of SSB Interview – June- October 2016.
- Venue – Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam
- Commencement of Course – Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 ?
- Aspirants need to visit official web site firstly joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After that, search apply online. click on that link.
- Now complete your application form filling by all tasks.
- Then upload your passport size scanned photo & sing. and complete your payment procedure.
- Then, Recheck your application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your application form will be accepted and take out the print out of it for future uses.