IBPS RRB (Gramin Bank) Officer Scale II Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 75 Marketing Officer posts
IBPS RRB (Gramin Bank) Officer Scale II Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 75 Marketing Officer posts – The lead organization of IBPS has been released a official notification for the recruitment of Marketing officer at official site. The recruitment notification has been released from 14th Sep 2016. Candidates who are looking for latest jobs and Govt jobs should apply for this recruitment on before last commence date of registration. A huge candidates is need to work with various banks, so for all of them we have good opportunities to make carrier in banking department. Candidates may able to apply for IBPS RRB Marketing Officer recruitment 2016 trough online from official page. The Application form will be acceptable via online on between 14-9-2016 to 30-9-2016. So we are recommend to all interested aspirants may register their name on before last date.
Related Hot Trends :
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016 apply online for 55 Law Officer posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale 2 Recruitment 2016 apply online for 35 Chartered Accountant Posts
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 apply online for 130 Officer Assistant (I.T Officer) Posts
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Jobs 2016 apply online for 1533 Officer Scale 2 Posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Vacancies 2016 apply online for 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts at ibps.in
Eligibility Details about BPS RRB Officer Scale II Recruitment 2016
- Name of Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post – Marketing Officer
- No of Posts – 75
- registration date -14 to 30 September 2016
- Job Category – Bank Jobs
- Age Limits – 21-32 Year
- Education Required – MBA in Marketing
- Application fee / Exam Fee – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH, Rs.600/- for GEN/OBC
- Official Web Page – www.ibps.in
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection :-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode.
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB (Gramin Bank) Officer Scale II Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit official web site of IBPS.
- Read official Notification on before Applying.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- fill personal details at form.
- Upload scanned photograph and Signature.
- Make a payment through online.
- Take a print of Application form for further use.