IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016 apply online for 55 Law Officer posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016 apply online for 55 Law Officer posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 55 Law Officer Recruitment 2016
- Related trends : –
- Details About IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016
- How to Apply for IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 55 Law Officer Recruit 2016 ?
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016 apply online for 55 Law Officer posts at ibps.in :- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared a recruitment Details for law Officer Vacancy. The organization of IBPS want to hire eligible and youngest aspirants at their Department. Law candidates who are looking for latest vaccinates and banking Jobs at various web site are forming you that they can apply for this opportunities through official site. Candidates are need to qualify law degree for Applying this position. So we are advised to all contenders they can fill the application form on before last date of application commence date. The registration process has been already stated from 14-09-2016 and its will be closed on 30-09-2016. So Candidates who is going to apply for this recruitment should check official notification.
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 55 Law Officer Recruitment 2016
The head authority of IBPS has purposed to fill law officer vacancy from official site. We hope a large no of Candidates will apply for this grate opportunists. After over the Registration candidates may check admit card date and examination date from here. we will provide Admit card and another details at here. The Examination date has not declared by IBPS yet. After finished the registration process candidates may check Examination date, Admit card date, Admit card downloading link, Cut off marks, Merit list and results at here. we will update whole kind of details about Law official recruit along with IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 on excusably our official web portal www.xmresults.in . So Candidates stay Connected with us and visit regularly for latest updates.
Related trends : –
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale 2 Recruitment 2016 apply online for 35 Chartered Accountant Posts
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 apply online for 130 Officer Assistant (I.T Officer) Posts
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Jobs 2016 apply online for 1533 Officer Scale 2 Posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Vacancies 2016 apply online for 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts at ibps.in
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 8824 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts – ibps.in
Details About IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Scale II Vacancy 2016
- Name of Authorization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of Post – Officer Scale II (Law Officer)
- No of Posts – 55
- Applying Starting Date – 14th Sep 2016
- Registration Closing Date – 30th Sep 2016
- Job Category – Bank Jobs
- Job Location –Entire India.
- Age Limits – 21-32 Year
- Education Details – Degree in Law minimum 50% Marks.
- Application fee – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH, Rs.600/- for GEN/OBC
- Official Web Page – www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 55 Law Officer Recruit 2016 ?
- Applicants visit official site – www.ibps.in.
- Candidates should read official site before applying.
- Click on registration Process.
- Fill all required details.
- upload photograph and signature.
- Make a payment through online.
- Click on Submission.
- Take a hard copy for various use.