IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Vacancies 2016 apply online for 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts at ibps.in
IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Vacancies 2016 apply online for 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts at ibps.in – Hello every one we have a good news for all unemployment candidates who are looking for lattes jobs at Banking sectors . The News is that the Indian institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released recruitment notification for 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts. Candidates who want to make carrier on Banking line and work with government banks can apply for this vacancy. Its a good opportunities to make changes own life. So we are re commended to all the aspirants must apply for IBPS RRB Bank Officer Scale I st vacancy 2016 through official site. Interested and Eligible aspirates may able to apply for this vacant between 14th September 2016 to 30th September 2016 . Other information may check out through official site www.ibps.in
Candidates who is going to apply for IBPS RRB Gramin Bank 5539 Officer Scale 1 Posts should have read official employment notification before applying.
Eligibility Details :-
- Name of The Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of The Designation – Officer Scale – Ist
- No of Posts – 5539
- Registration Starting Date – 14th Sep 2016
- Registration Closing Date – 30th Sep 2016
- Scale 1st Exam date – 05-06 Nov 2016
- Job Category – Bank Jobs
- Job Location – India.
- Official Web Page – www.ibps.in
- Age Limits – 18-30 Year
- Education Details -Graduation with Computer Knowledge.
- Application fee – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH, Rs.600/- for GEN/OBC
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Vacancies 2016
- Candidates are need to click on official web site.
- then Click on New registration an get Id and Password.
- Click on Apply Online
- Submit all require information at Application form.
- Upload Scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as Category Wise.
- Check details final submission.
- Click on Submission button. Now the for successfully submitted.
- Take a hard copy for fuhrer use
Related Bank Jobs :-
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Jobs 2016-17 Apply Online for 16560 Office Assistant/Officer Scale 1,2,3
- RRB Railway Non Technician Exam Result 2016, RRB Results 2016