IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016, IBPS PO CWE VI Vacancy 2016, IBPS CWE VI PO Vacancy Form 2016, www.ibps.in, IBPS PO CWE VI Recruitment Form 2016, IBPS PO Online Application Form 2016, IBPS CWE VI PO Vigyapti 2016
IBPS CWE VI Probationary Officer/ M.T Recruitment 2016 Online Form
IBPS CWE VI Probationary Officer/ M.T Recruitment 2016 Online Form :– The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) have invited to fill online application form for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee CWE VI. There are total 8822 number of posts is available in various Banks. All the eligible Aspirants who are waiting since long time for Latest Bank Jobs 2016, have sweetly advised to apply online for IBPS CWE VI PO Recruitment 2016 before last date i.e. 13th August, 2016. The IBPS PO CWE VI Online Application Form 2016 process has started from 26th July, 2016. Here we have all the mandatory details regarding IBPS Probationary Officer CWE VI Vacancy 2016 on this page. Aspirants can download IBPS CWE VI PO Vigyapti 2016 before apply. Check entire details about IBPS CWE VI PO Online Recruitment Form 2016.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Until 2015, aspirants had to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates were placed in regional rural banks. From 2016, interviews have been omitted from the selection process.
IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
This is a very big chance you have. You can grab this opportunity become a PO under any IBPS Branch. As per the official advertisement, There is many branches of Bank are participating in order to grab deserving talent in their branches. So, It is cleared that aspirant who will qualify for this Job, will be reputed person in respective Bank. Now we are going to provide you advertisement details about IBPS CWE VI PO Vacancy 2016 in this article as follows.
- Name of The Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of The Designation – Probationary Officer / Management Trainee CWE VI
- Job Category – Bank Jobs 2016
- Total No. of Posts – 8822.
- Job Location – India.
- Official Web Page – www.ibps.in
Category Wise Vacancy Details –
|Name Of The Bank||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Bank Of India||104||53||28||15||200|
|Central Bank Of India||152||81||45||22||300|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||251||136||75||38||500|
|Punjab National Bank||380||202||112||56||750|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||82||42||23||11||158|
|Union Bank Of India||532||178||128||61||899|
|United Bank Of India||101||54||30||15||200|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Candidate’s who are going to apply for this should have Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit – Candidate’s age limit should be between 20-30 years as on 1st July, 2016. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee – General & OBC Candidate’s have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. while SC/SCPH Candidate’s have to pay only Rs. 100/- as a application fee. Payment will be accepted only through debit card, credit card & Net banking.
Important Dates –
- Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by Candidate’s – 26th July to 13th August, 2016.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges – 26th July to 13th August, 2016.
- Download of Call Letters for Pre -Exam Training – 23rd September to 8th October, 2016.
- Conduct of Pre- Exam Training – 3rd October to 8th October, 2016.
- Download of Call Letters for Online Pre Examination – October 2016.
- Online Examination Pre – 16th October, 22nd October & 23rd October, 2016.
- Result of Online Exam Pre – November, 2016.
- Download Call Letter for Main Exam – November, 2016.
- Online Main Examination – 20th November, 2016.
- Result Announcement of Main Examination – December, 2016.
- Download Call Letter for Interview – January, 2017.
- Interview Held On – January/February 2017.
- Provisional Allotment – April 2017.
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO CWE VI Recruitment 2016 ?
- First aspirants need to open Official website www.ibps.in
- Where you can simply view PO CWE VI Recruitment 2016 Link please click on the link.
- After this you have to enter your General & Academic Information.
- You will have to upload your scanned Passport Size photo & Signature.
- Please Carefully check your application form before submit.
- Click on submit button.
- Your application form will be accepted and take out the print out of it for future based.
Click Here To Apply Online (Link Valid Till 13th August, 2016)
You May Also See –
- Gujarat Police Online Application form 2016 – Constable, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Home Guard
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016, Latest 17532 Jail Sipahi Bharti Vacancy
- Haryana Police Bharti 2016 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Physical Standards & Educational Qualification
- Haryana Police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Online Forms
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 www.rajyasabha.nic.in