CBSE UGC NET January 2017 Online Forms, UGC NET Jan 2017 Application Form, CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Notification, www.cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 News
CBSE UGC NET January Application Form 2017 – cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET January 2017 Online Apply From 17th October
Welcome Friends, Here we have a fabulous news for all the candidates/pupils who are looking for UGC NET January 2017. The news is that UGC NET January 2017 which will be conducted on 22nd January, 2017. online applications are filling from 15th October, 2016 through official website i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in. Now candidates who are willing to participate for UGC NET December 2016, have advised to fill online application form from official website of cbse. Eligible candidates can apply online for CBSE NET January 2017 till November Month. Therefore, we are providing maximum details about CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 on this page.
CBSE UGC NET January Application Form 2017
As per the official information, On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 22nd January, 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the India.
Check Here – CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Results @cbsenet.nic.in
- Commencing Date For Online Application Form Submission – October 17, 2016.
- Closing Date For Online Application Form Submission – 16th November 2016.
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 16th November 2016
- Online Application Form Correction Last Date – 16th November 2016.
- Examination Date – 22nd January 2017.
- Answer Key Release Date – February/March 2017
- Result Date – March 2017.
- Answer Keys – Available Soon.
- Official Website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET January 2017 Online Forms
As we all know that, CBSE conducts National Eligibility Test twice in a year. Now this year also, The CBSE is going to conduct NET January 2016 at various examination centers in all over India. where predicted gigantic amount of candidates/pupils will participate for CBSE NET Jan 2017. Previously, Candidates who are desire to appear for cbse net Dec 2016, have to apply online for it. Here we are going to provide eligibility criteria for UGC NET January 2017. Let’s have a look.
Check Here – CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Answer Keys For All Subjects
Educational Qualification –
Candidates/Pupils who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates/pupils who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Age Limit –
- Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates who are looking for apply, should been not upper 28 years as on 1.12.2016. age relaxation is 5 years has provided to the candidates belongs OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee – Candidates will have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General, Rs.300/- for OBC and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD through the Credit/ Debit Card, you can also pay through the e-Challan generated from the website at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank).
Selection Process –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern –
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
How To Apply For CBSENET July 2016 ?
- Aspirants will have to visit official web site firstly – www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Then search apply online. & click on that link.
- Now complete your application form filling by all tasks.
- Then upload your passport size scanned photo & sing. and complete your payment task.
- Then, Recheck your application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your application form will be accepted and take out the print out of it for future based.
You May Also Like –
- JKCET Admit Card 2016 Download Hall Ticket @jakbopee.org
- SBI 17140 Clerk LDC & JAA Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Telangana Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Download – www.tslprb.in
- All India State Police Jobs 2016, Police Jobs Notification 2016-17
- Madhya Pradesh Police Constable/SI Bharti 2016 Upcoming Vacancies notification